FindingsFindings from our research projects
Executive summaries for completed projects
Below are some brief overviews of the completed ACoRNS projects.
- The Participation of Children with Autism in Decision-Making: A Case Study of One School
- Investigating the numbers of Children in Care with Autism
- Exploring the experiences of primary to secondary transition for children with Autism – student, teacher & parental perspectives
- How Do Children on the Autism Spectrum Experience Transitions in Primary School?
Investigating the numbers of Children in Care with Autism
This project analysed the results of a Freedom of Information enquiry made by a parent in Jan-March 2017 to 151 Local Authorities in England regarding the number of children in care with a diagnosis of autism. A link to the published paper can be found here.
- A summary of the key findings
- More detailed summary of responses to questions 1 & 2
- More detailed summary of responses to question 3
- More detailed summary of responses to question 4
- More detailed summary of responses to question 5
- Project poster